WE INVITE YOU TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM!
In Team building Arenawe organize innovative team building activities tailored to the needs of our clients.
Team building activities and educational programs, which we offer, are based on fun and mutual cooperation of participants. We open the door to positive and creative changes in every organization.
As our company grows more and more day by day, we are constantly looking for new members of our team. For the past 20 years, we have collaborated with over 300 clients at 50 different locations. We organized 5 team buildings in one day, because great challenges are what motivate us to be better. A large number of renowned companies have recognized our efforts to stand out in this area and have placed their trust in us. Our company has become a partner of many agencies – event organizers as well as accommodation facilities with which we successfully cooperate. 90% of the instructors are people from the Arena, who are constantly improving so that everything is done in the best possible way.
Team building Arena requires:
1) Team building operators– a person who is self-initiative, meticulous, hardworking and ready to learn. We offer diverse and dynamic work related to the organization and performance in sports.
- preparation of tasks, equipment and materials for team building activities
- coordination and management of other operators and external associates
- data entry and information, their archiving and organization
- running games – tasks during team building
- other preparations and assistance in the office
2) Team building coordinators– a person who is self-initiated, responsible, organized and ready to learn. We offer diverse and dynamic work related to organization, creative design of new programs and performance in sports.
- Preparation of tasks, equipment and materials for team building activities
- Making offers and designing programs including accommodation, transportation and group activities
- Leading and coordinating events of instructors and external associates
- Data entry and information, their organization and archiving
- Game management – tasks during team building
- Designing new programs and tasks – with the rest of the creative team
- Guidance and animation of groups
- Developed communication skills
- Developed organizational skills
- Resourcefulness and willingness to take the initiative
- Focus on results
- Knowledge of English
- Computer skills
- Category B driver’s license, preferably owning a car
- Experience in organizing events
- Experience in tourism
- Experience in animation and sports
- Experience in children’s animation
- Familiar with room escape games
An additional advantage will be considered a candidate who has:
- Experience in providing training to employees
- Knowledge of HR modules
- Possibility of combining the sports part of Team building with the theoretical part (providing trainings, lectures, motivation)
- Certificate of education
If you are interested in employment, you can send us your CV.
Email to which you can send your data: [email protected]
Arena team building
+381 63 11 11 373
+381 69 1234 234
+381 69 123 04 55
Nehruova 51b, Block 44, Belgrade
Mon-Fri: 09:00 – 17:00